Know Your Backache
Backache occurs when you stretch muscles or ligaments in your back. Backache causes some pain, but is not as debilitating as back pain, where you may sometimes not be able to perform or enjoy daily activities.
Backache, if not treated over time, can develop into back pain that can cause severe discomfort and hinder your routine.
You can try backache home remedies and natural treatments to get substantial relief from discomforts of backache.
Natural Home Remedies for Backache
You can get relief and health benefits by trying any of the many popular natural backache treatments and remedies according to your needs.
- A very simple and effective home remedy for backache is to stir one tablespoon of pure honey in a glass of warm water. Consume this liquid on an empty stomach first thing in the morning.
- Another, very basic backache natural treatment for backache symptoms is to consume two or three fresh garlic cloves daily.
- Prepare a mixture of three grams each of cuscus grass and sugar candy. Consume this preparation two times a day along with a glassful of warm milk.
- Mint oil can aid in natural treatment for backache. Lightly massage your back using some mint oil. It will give relief from the backache.
- If your backache turns discomforting, try applying heat packs or hot water bottle to area of backache to get substantial relief.
- Another beneficial backache remedy is to apply potato poultice (boil and mash the potatoes). Bandage the poultice while still warm on your backache for an hour.
- Another among natural backache remedies is to extract juice from a fresh lemon. To this juice mix one pinch of table salt. Consume this juice twice a day.
- Prepare garlic oil by frying ten cloves of garlic in six tablespoons of coconut oil. When the oil preparation warms down, strain it and give your aching back a gentle massage with the preparation. It is among effective natural backache remedies.
A backache should be taken care of at the very onset through proper measures and treatments such as backache remedies to avoid suffering from back pain, which is a more severe form of backache.