What are Blackheads?
Blackheads are black spots or bumps on the surface of your skin when skin pores get clogged. They are a form of acne that occurs as a result of oil deposits, bacteria, dust, dead skin or impurities.
An oily skin is viewed as one of the main causes of blackheads. Though teenagers are more prone, both genders in any age group can get affected.
You can experience blackhead symptoms on various parts of your upper body including your face, neck, shoulder, back and chest.
Natural Home Remedies for Blackheads
- Take appropriate amount of quality honey, warm it up and apply directly on the blackheads. Wash after twenty minutes.
- Steaming your face softens and loosens the clogged pores, making blackhead removal easy.
- Make paste of drumstick leaves and pods and mix with fresh lime juice. Leave applied for thirty minutes before washing off. This is one of the most effective home remedy for blackheads.
- Take some rose water and mix almond powder to form a paste. Apply this paste on the blackheads and leave overnight for easy removal of your blackheads.
- Apply lemon juice on affected area three to four times a day to do away with the blackheads.
- Take some turmeric powder and mix with mint juice apply on your infection and let it stay for thirty minutes before washing off with lukewarm water. This is among effective home remedies for blackheads.
- Ground some radish seeds and mix some water to form a paste. Apply the paste on the blackheads and let it stay for one hour. This will effectively eliminate the black bumps.
- Take a glass of boiled milk and mix fresh lime juice. Dab it on the affected part.
- Prepare a paste of fresh fenugreek leaves. Apply to the blackheads for twenty minutes before going to bed every night. Wash your face with warm water gently but thoroughly.
To loosen and remove blackheads, prepare a face scrub of green tea and rub gently on and around the blackheads. This is a very effective natural remedy for blackheads.