What is Fungal Infection?
When, in certain circumstances, normal balance of fungi gets altered, they can cause infection. Such infections are generally mild, unless you have an immune system that is weak.
Causes of fungal infection include risk factors such as a weak immune system or certain drugs which can suppress body immunity level.
Common fungal infection signs become apparent when you suffer from infections such as jock itch, candida, tinea, ringworm and athlete’s foot.
Natural Home Remedies for Fungal Infection
Try these effective, natural, easy to follow, economical remedies that can give relief and even aid in achieving naturally treating fungal infections.
- A paste prepared by mixing turmeric powder in plain water can be applied on affected surface and left to dry. Wash off with water to remove or ease symptoms of fungal infection. This is among effective fungal infection natural remedies.
- Garlic has powerful antibiotic and anti fungal properties and can be effectively used to treat fungal infections naturally. Apply fresh garlic extract or paste on affected area for treating infections caused by fungi.
- Apply garlic or lavender oil as fungal infection home remedy for nails. To heal nail infections, apply on underside of your nails twice daily.
- To get relief from discomforts of fungal infection, mix olive oil (one teaspoon) to oregano oil (two drops) and apply on affected area as part of natural treatment for fungal infection.
- Apply tea tree oil as fungal infection home remedy for your feet. It has been used effectively for treating infections that occur on the foot. Use this remedy every day for fifteen days or until you see positive results.
- A very effective remedy resides in applying clove oil or clove powder directly onto the affected part to alleviate symptoms and quicken healing.
- Take equal proportions of apple cider vinegar and plain water, put them in a tub. Soak parts affected by fungal infection in this liquid preparation. It is among beneficial home remedies for fungal infection.
You can also try consuming tea prepared by using comfrey one time each day as it can prove beneficial in fungal infection natural treatment.