A mental disorder characterized by intense anxiety, hysteria renders its patients emotionally disturbed. During hysteria, there is a loss of control over one’s feelings and emotions making the affected person suffer from emotional outbursts.
Those affected also found to lack in self discipline. Common hysteria causes include sexual trauma, stress, idleness and heredity. Hysteria is more common in women.
Hysteria symptoms include breathing that gets heavy, clenched up teeth, tenseness of muscles, swelling of neck veins. The affected person also experiences bouts of crying & laughter.
This psychological disorder can be treated with natural and home remedial measures that can be easily prepared & applied from the comforts of your home.
Natural Treatment & Home Remedies for Hysteria
These remedies are safe, effective & easy-to-follow. Systematic follow up of these measures can produce good, positive results & help relieve many of the hysteria symptoms.
Here are some of the effective home remedies for hysteria:
- Hysteria cure can be aided by ingesting of one tablespoonful of quality grade honey regularly. It is found to be beneficial in treatment and is a part of hysteria natural remedies.
- Include the use of asafetida, measuring a quantity of half or one gram in your regular diet. If you dislike the taste, you can try smelling asafetida every day as part of hysteria remedies.
- To a glass of warm milk add one gram of rauwolfia root. Continue drinking this preparation two times every day until you see positive results in your health.
- Fresh bottle gourd is also said to benefit. Mash vegetable bottle gourd & apply on your forehead. Do this early every morning. It is useful for achieving hysteria cure.
- Prepare fresh lettuce juice and add a single teaspoon of Indian gooseberry juice extract to it. This hysteria home remedy should be consumed on an empty stomach, first thing in the morning, for a minimum of one month.
- Sleeping for eight hours as per daily schedule, together with regular exercise, as idleness is one of the hysteria causes, is a very healthy and beneficial combination for treating people with hysteria problem.
Hysteria remedies include a carefully planned diet. To start with, the diet should include fruits such as papayas, orange, grapefruit, apples & pineapples. After that, your diet should include milk and milk products for up to a month.
No related posts.