What is Osteoporosis?
Osteoporosis is a condition characterized by a low bone mass and loss of bone tissue resulting in weak and fragile bones.
This disorder of skeleton increases your risk for fractured bones, particularly in the hip, spine and wrist.
Osteoporosis induces the bones to break easily even due to a small accident like tripping or falling to the ground.
Osteoporosis results during your body’s growth process. Bone tissues continuously break down and rebuilds. This process stops at mid thirties in women and forties in men.
Osteoporosis exercises must be done till the age of twenty five so that the bones remain stronger for the remaining life.
Given below are Your Symptoms of Osteoporosis
In the early stages of osteoporosis people do not suffer through much pain. Once, the bones are weakened symptoms of osteoporosis starts to develop.
You may suffer through dull pain in the bones or muscles of your lower back or neck. Severe back pain can be experienced if you develop any fracture in your spine.
Additional symptoms of osteoporosis include loss of height due to spinal compression fractures and fracture of the vertebrae, wrists, hips or other bones.
Here are Your Causes of Osteoporosis
Osteoporosis occurs when there is an imbalance between the formation of new bone and old bone re-absorption.
Calcium and phosphate are essential minerals for its formation. Lack of calcium intake in body can result in osteoporosis.
Deficiency of certain hormones, especially androgen in men and estrogen in women is one of the resulting causes of osteoporosis.
Hereditary factors also increase your risk of having osteoporosis as it may pass through your family.
Drinking too much alcohol, smoking or having too much caffeine, obesity, certain medications are contributing causes of osteoporosis in body.
Bones also need exercise to stay strong. If you do not exercise it increases your risk of osteoporosis.
Let’s Check Out Your Osteoporosis Natural Treatment
Given remedies are effective for osteoporosis cures. These remedies can consume time but can give you results.
- Sesame seeds: Handful of sesame seeds every morning is very helpful incurring osteoporosis.
- Dandelion tea: To increase your bone density, drink dandelion tea two times a day. It is very useful in making your bones strong.
- Black coshosh: A recent study indicates that intake of twenty to forty grams of black coshosh twice a day helps to prevent osteoporosis.
- Exercise: Regular exercise helps to build up strong bones in your body. Joining a gym is not necessary. Jogging for at least forty five minutes helps you to prevent osteoporosis.
- Almond milk: Drink almond milk by soaking the seeds of almond in warm water, peel it and then blend it with cow milk, goat’s milk or soya milk. It is very well known osteoporosis natural treatment to cure osteoporosis.
- Soy: Hormonal imbalances must be balanced by intake of forty milligrams of soy isoflavones in a daily diet.
- Chaste berry: This herb contains vitexicarpin and vitricin, which helps to keep hormone levels in balance. Two hundred and fifty grams of this useful herb daily is a very successful osteoporosis natural treatment.
Spinach, whole wheat, bread, beans, pineapples are rich source of manganese that are needed for increasing bone density.
Above remedies are very helpful and beneficial in their own ways. Using these remedies is very economical for you and has no side effects.
No related posts.