What is Nigella Sativa?
Black cumin (Nigella sativa) is a tiny dark colored seed resembling fennel & anise seeds. It is also known as mangrail in Hindi, kalonji in Urdu, karinjeerakam in Malayalam, kalanjire in Marathi & habba souda in Arabic.
It has a strong & distinct pungent taste and aroma. Traditionally used as a medicine it is also a favorite for seasoning purpose.
The nigella seeds are used in culinary dishes, its extract is used in medicines, and it is also used to gain vitality & can also be used to cure asthma.
Recent research has shown black seed oil capability to prevent & fight pancreatic cancer.
Get Health Benefits of Black Seed:
A useful herb, cumin has gained popularity through its usefulness in treating various diseases. This is especially true for respiratory tract infections & intestinal disorders.
Look at the benefits of black seed:
The black cumin seed from Egypt are of a superior quality where these seeds have been used traditionally for getting relief from tooth pain & headaches.
- Studies show that black seeds benefits through a wide variety of chemicals and essential oil which can boost health & immunity.
- Antiseptic properties of black seed oil can be seen in treatment of common cold. Moreover, it can prove helpful in the metabolism process of your body.
- Black seed oil is useful for boosting your immune system. It is also said to have anti bacterial and antioxidant properties.
- Cumin benefits include nigella seed powder which stimulates & improves your appetite. It also has detoxifying actions that improve your liver’s ability and functioning.
- Nigella seeds contain compounds that help resolve autoimmune disorders. Black cumin side effects can be avoided if it is taken in moderation & limited proportion.
- Benefit of black seed can be seen in treatment of many diseases. To cure asthma, take proportionate dosage daily for a period of six months which can even make it possible to root out the disease.
- Black cumin has found use in treating disease and conditions such as dyspepsia, diarrhea, flatulence & colic.
- If you have problems sleeping you can benefit from black nigella seeds as it is known to give substantial relief from insomnia symptoms.
Information about this useful herb can be used to answer questions about what is nigella sativa and its remedial uses.