Know Mustard Seeds
Mustard seeds have been used as a spice and medicine since ancient times. It is a good preservative that is used for pickles and also to spice up foods and salads.
Black, yellow, white and brown mustard are the most common type of mustard seeds. These are commonly used in Asian cuisines.
Mustard seeds are also widely used in many health conditions for its anti inflammatory properties. Mustard hair oil gives immense benefit to your hair by making it blacker, thicker and lustrous.
Get Mustard Health Benefit
Because of its medicinal properties, mustard benefits your health in more ways than one. These health benefits can be easily availed by simply including mustard seeds in your daily diet.
- Mustard seeds are a rich source of selenium and magnesium. Selenium helps prevent cancer, lessens severity of asthma & help decrease symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis.
- Mustard Hair Oil is applied directly in cases of hair loss & thinning and is highly recommended for your hair problems.
- The seeds of mustard are good source of omega-3 fatty acids, dietary fiber, manganese, phosphorus, magnesium, protein, calcium, iron, zinc & niacin.
- Black mustard seeds have the most pungent & strong taste, while white mustard seeds are the most mild.
- Mustard oil is rich in mono saturated fatty acid, perfect for those with heart conditions and for the health conscious.
- Moreover, mustard sauce has therapeutic properties that are beneficial to people who cannot use regular sauce because of health reasons.
- Mustard plasters are effective for clearing sinuses & decongest your lungs. This is an important mustard health benefit.
- Yellow mustard seeds are a good appetizer and also contain digestive, laxative and stimulant properties.
- If you have a toothache, mix seven drops of mustard oil with a pinch of rock salt and massage on the aching tooth to get relief.
- Mustard seeds are also used as purgative. It’s used to induce vomiting in cases of accidental poisoning.
- Yellow mustard sauce is low in calories and is excellent for the health conscious dieter.
- Mustard seed oil is used for its anti-septic & antifungal properties and included in benefits of mustard oil.
- Mustard oil for hair improves the quality of your hair and also makes them strong due to beneficial nutrients.